Purchasing life insurance is one of the most responsible things you can do. By doing so you prepare in advance for the future and you’ll have the peace of mind that your family will be protected. The most common purpose of life insurance is to protect the financial stability of one's family or friends in case of a wage-earner's death. But that is not its only use.
Life Insurance Can Be Used For
- Your child’s education
- Funeral and other related expenses
- Estate protection
- Mortgage protection
- Retirement funding
- Protecting a business against the loss of a key employee
Life Insurance Comes In Many Forms
- Term Life Insurance is for temporary simplified coverage and no cash value.
- Whole Life Insurance is for permanent coverage, with guaranteed premiums, death benefits and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance is for permanent coverage, flexibility and less emphasis on cash value.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance is for permanent coverage, and potentially higher cash value through investment options, but you accept some risk.
- Survivor-ship Life Insurance is for lifetime protection for two people that pays a benefit upon the passing of the surviving insured.
You need a personal insurance agent to sort it all out! Covington Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency dedicated to finding you the comprehensive insurance coverage you need at a competitive price.
Contact us today for an insurance assessment and free personal insurance quote.